Click HERE to go to the NEW FOOD PANTRY website
Beginning Tuesday, March 31, in response to safety issues surrounding the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Table of Hope will move to a BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DRIVE THRU/PICK-UP Food Pantry. This means that until further notice drop-in services at our 156 S. Kansas location will cease.
To submit a pick-up request access one of our two online order forms using the links below (works on smart phone or computer). It is very important that you provide accurate information. You must complete all required fields. We will use this information to prepare your order and to contact you to confirm your order.
Existing Clients with a Food Pantry Card
SOME IMPORTANT GUIDELINES
1. Contents of food boxes may vary each week depending availability. There is no guarantee, but we will do our best to include meat and other proteins whenever possible.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Complete and submit a request form. This sends an email to us with the details of your request. This may be done at any time.
* If you are driving do not get out of your car.
* If you are on foot or riding a bike remain along the fence.
* If you are driving pick up your box from the table, put the box in your car, then continue north down the alley
* If you are on foot or riding a bike pick up your box from the table, then continue north down the alley.
Giving by phone is an easy way to donate to any of Table of Hope - MCC's funds. Just go to your android or apple app store and download the Tithe.ly app. Then locate Table of Hope church. You can make one-time donations to any of the church funds or a recurring donation can be set up.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to TableofHope MCC.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support Table of Hope MCC by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.Enter our legal name:First Metropolitan Community Church of Kansas Inc
Our FREE on-site counseling for individuals, families and relationships through Friends University's Marriage and Family Therapy program brings us two new therapists:
Cal or text Call CALEB at 316.200.9276 or Sierra at 316.706.6758 to make an appointment
Deacons Are Here
Our church is blessed by a dedicated group of Deacons that assist Pastor Jackie in providing Pastoral Care. If you would like to receive in-home or hospital visitation, communion or prayer or have any other spiritual needs, feel free to contact one of the Deacons who are glad to be of service!
Fred Blair(316) 258-5041